Evan graduated from high school last spring, right now his plan is to take some time and figure out what he wants to do before he jumps into college and all of the time and financial commitment that it is. Evan has played several instruments for many years, and is always looking for something musically challenging to pursue. It is his first year on staff, and he is also one of the few... a beaver I mean. If you don't know what I mean by that, check out my blog on our personality types -> click HERE <-
2) Do you like your own handwriting?
3) What would your superpower be if you had one?
Ability to read minds.
4) Are you and Optimist or a Pessimist?
5) What do you collect?
6) What movie would your friends be surprised that you like?
7) What are your favorite smells?
Freshly spread cow manure.
8) Coffee or Tea?
Tea all day long.
9) Coke or Pepsi?
10) What is the best thing you've ever eaten? (Where?)
Steak and gravy at my Granny Walden's house on Saturdays for lunch.
11) Mac or PC?
Mac all day long baby.
12) What are you listening to right now?
The fan on this computer running.
13) What career would you pursue in another life?
14) What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of my 1969 Selmer Paris Mark 6 alto saxophone.
15) What sound or noise do you hate?
The noise people make when they chew.
16) Mountains or Beach?
17) Cook or Bake?
18) Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself?
Yes because you are not always going to have someone to go with you so you have to go by yourself sometimes to get a feel for what it is going to be like when that happens.
19) What is your favorite childhood Fairytale or childhood story?
Jack the Giant Slayer.
20) What would you tell the 13-year-old you?
Don't waste time doing meaningless things that aren't going to help other people out because you will never know when you are going to need help yourself.