Tuesday, July 23, 2013

20 Questions - Charles

Charles was another of our great assistant staffers. He was also with us in Up River and Yadkin County. Here he is!


Charles graduated from high school this year and is continuing his education locally, he's planning to transfer to Western Carolina in the near future. He plays in a band with some friends and family and lead worship for us while he was with us on staff. Charles did get to take our personality quiz, and he is in the Golden Retriever category. If you don't know what I mean by that, check out my blog on our personality types -> click HERE <-

1) Were you named after anyone?
I was named after my uncle Charles who unfortunately died this year.

2) Do you like your own handwriting?
No because most of the time I can't read my own handwriting.

3) What would your superpower be if you had one?
Either super speed or to be able to read minds.

4) Are you and Optimist or a Pessimist?
It depends on the situation that I'm in. At times I'm like glass half full, but at other times I'm glass half empty.

5) What do you collect?
I collect anything to do with the bands Skillet and Journey like CDs, DVDs, Books, Concert tickets, merchandise, and any other miscellaneous things.

6) What movie would your friends be surprised that you like?
Anything with Morgan Freeman especially March of the Penguins.

7) What are your favorite smells?
The smell of a freshly fried chicken at my Grandma's house along with the smell of freshly baked cornbread.

8) Coffee or Tea?
Coffee.

9) Coke or Pepsi?
Coke, lifelong I, only drink Pepsi when I absolutely have to.

10) What is the best thing you've ever eaten? (Where?)
The first time I ever ate a hotdog from Zach's which is a hotdog place in Burlington, NC.

11) Mac or PC?
Mac. Steve Jobs is my hero, Bill Gates has too much money, and Mac is way more user friendly.

12) What are you listening to right now?
A playlist that consists of the new Skillet album Rise, Journey Greatest Hits, and the first Glee album.

13) What career would you pursue in another life?
Classical concert pianist or to be the next Morgan Freeman.

14) What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of a big storm while I'm sleeping.

15) What sound or noise do you hate?
The band Florida - Georgia Line which in my opinion isn't real music.

16) Mountains or Beach?
Neither. Cleveland or Nashville so any big city with music at its center.

17) Cook or Bake?
I can cook better than I can bake. I will bake stuff occasionally but it's much better when I cook stuff.

18) Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself?
When I actually have money, so almost never.

19) What is your favorite childhood Fairytale or childhood story?
The three little pigs or the Disney movie The Fox and The Hound.

20) What would you tell the 13-year-old you?
Do better in school, start learning guitar and bass, and make the most of high school and just enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment