Friday, July 26, 2013

20 Questions - Samie

Okay, we're almost through everyone. I promise. This is Samie. More formally known as Samantha Renée Covington. Which also means "The Listener Reborn in a Field". 


(She's the one on the right, with the curly mustache.) Samie is also going to be a junior. She will be at Montreat college, playing volleyball at the college level for the third year. Majoring in psychology, Samie is planning to attend grad school to become a physical therapist. If you can't tell from the above picture, Samie is a monkey. If you don't know what I mean by that, check out my blog on our personality types -> click HERE <-

1) Were you named after anyone?
Not that I know of. Though my middle name has been passed on for three generations.

2) Do you like your own handwriting?
Sometimes. My handwriting changes a lot. Sometimes I think to myself, "It's a good handwriting day."

3) What would your superpower be if you had one?
I OWULD LOVE TO FLY! I spend a lot of time on planes, so I would love to not have to spend the money or time on them anymore.

4) Are you and Optimist or a Pessimist?
I would say I am primarily optimistic.

5) What do you collect?
I don't collect anything but junk unintentionally.

6) What movie would your friends be surprised that you like?
I don't think my friends would be surprised by any movie I like. Mostly, because they all think I'm weird anyway.

7) What are your favorite smells?
The beach. Fresh laundry. Any baked good.

8) Coffee or Tea?
Coffee all the way!

9) Coke or Pepsi?
Coke. Though I prefer Sprite if I'm going to drink soda.

10) What is the best thing you've ever eaten? (Where?)
Anything homemade after dining in the caf at school for a few months!

11) Mac or PC?
Mac.

12) What are you listening to right now?
Fellow SOUL staff members playing a hardcore ping pong game!

13) What career would you pursue in another life?
I'm still in the middle of pursuing a career for this lifetime.

14) What sound or noise do you love?
Thunderstorms and the calm sound that follows them. Rushing waves at the beach.

15) What sound or noise do you hate?
Really loud crowds.

16) Mountains or Beach?
BEACH!

17) Cook or Bake?
Bake.

18) Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself?
I'd go to  a movie by myself any day. I'm too poor to go out to eat often enough to go by myself.

19) What is your favorite childhood Fairytale or childhood story?
I don't have a favorite; I tend to gravitate toward stories of growth and adventure, like Peter Pan.

20) What would you tell the 13-year-old you?
Keep on going! It gets better! And, California isn't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment