Thursday, July 25, 2013

20 Questions - Megan

Megan is another of our girl staff members. If you haven't picked up on it yet, the boys are heavily outnumbered this year.  Here she is:


Megan just graduated from high school, where she was number one on the golf team and was involved in FFA and HOSA. She will be going to school locally, and has plans to become a nurse in the near future. Megan is also in the Golden Retriever category, if you don't know what I mean by that, check out my blog on our personality types -> click HERE <-

1) Were you named after anyone?
My middle name is Elizabeth, and I'm the 7th Elizabeth in my family.

2) Do you like your own handwriting?
No, it's like chicken scratch.

3) What would your superpower be if you had one?
I would want to be able to teleport.

4) Are you and Optimist or a Pessimist?
I am an Optimist. There is always a good in every situation.

5) What do you collect?
I don't collect anything in general, but I do keep old antiques if they look interesting.

6) What movie would your friends be surprised that you like?
I think they would be surprised that I like a lot of chick flicks because I act like a tomboy.

7) What are your favorite smells?
I love the smell of cut grass.

8) Coffee or Tea?
Sweet tea.

9) Coke or Pepsi?
Coke.

10) What is the best thing you've ever eaten? (Where?)
Potato salad at my grandma's house.

11) Mac or PC?
Mac.

12) What are you listening to right now?
Classical music.

13) What career would you pursue in another life?
I would be a world traveler.

14) What sound or noise do you love?
I love listening to the ocean.

15) What sound or noise do you hate?
I don't like the sound of shoes squeaking.

16) Mountains or Beach?
Mountains.

17) Cook or Bake?
Bake.

18) Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself?
No.

19) What is your favorite childhood Fairytale or childhood story?
I loved Beauty and the Beast.

20) What would you tell the 13-year-old you?
Time goes by so quick so get out and do as much as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment