Friday, July 26, 2013

20 Questions - Elliott

What!? There's another guy on staff. That's right, and even one more after Elliott. Anyway, here he is:


Elliott is going into his junior year at Appalachian State, he also hopes to one day soon be a physical therapist. (I'm seeing a trend... we run a Sports Camp, a lot of the staff wants to be a physical therapist or a nurse, or something. Maybe that's just me.) As far as Elliott's personality type goes, he also falls into the Golden Retriever category. If you don't know what I mean by that, check out my blog on our personality types -> click HERE <-

1) Were you named after anyone?
Yes I was, I was named after Bill Elliott.

2) Do you like your own handwriting?
I like my own handwriting even though everyone else says that it is bad. I think that it is readable.

3) What would your superpower be if you had one?
My superpower would be the ability to be invisible and also have the strength of Hulk or Thor.

4) Are you and Optimist or a Pessimist?
I think I am a bit of both. But I am more of a pessimist because I just think of all the bad things that could happen.

5) What do you collect?
I have a collection of baseballs, golfballs, and hats/caps.

6) What movie would your friends be surprised that you like?
My friends would be surprised to know that I like a Walk to Remember.

7) What are your favorite smells?
My favorite smells is the making of coffee in the morning, though I don't drink any.

8) Coffee or Tea?
Neither, but I like the smell of coffee.

9) Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi, more than coke but my favorite drink is Dr. Pepper.

10) What is the best thing you've ever eaten? (Where?)
The best thing I've eaten was any of my Grandmother's cooking.

11) Mac or PC?
PC because it is easier to use than macs.

12) What are you listening to right now?
People doing the Cupid Shuffle.

13) What career would you pursue in another life?
I would probably pursue the career of a farmer.

14) What sound or noise do you love?
I love the sound of the birds outside, and the sound of people cheering for a football team.

15) What sound or noise do you hate?
I hate the sound of small dogs barking, because they are very annoying.

16) Mountains or Beach?
Mountains, I like to hike and see the beauty of the outdoors. I also can't swim or lay on the beach for a long time.

17) Cook or Bake?
Neither, I like for my mother or my sister to make things for me.

18) Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself?
I always have at least one other person go with me to a movie or restaurant. I think it is a little weird going by yourself.

19) What is your favorite childhood Fairytale or childhood story?
My favorite childhood story is Jack and the Bean Stalk.

20) What would you tell the 13-year-old you?
I would try and tell me that it's okay to not be the popular kid in school, and not get into trouble in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment